This weekend-long couples Tantra retreat is the ultimate escape from your busy life to go inward, connect with your energy, and find a deeper understanding of yourself.
Designed to heal and integrate with your deeper sense of self, this 3-day event is here to provide you with every opportunity for the stars to align and create the environment for transformation. Release the old habits keeping you stressed, anxious, and unhealthy, and discover new things about your Self, your energy, and your mind.
Hosted in a beautiful co-living home with a private bed and bath on 3 pristine, secluded acres in Coeur d’Alene, you’ll have the opportunity to relax into nature and a sense of luxury away from distractions.
During this retreat, you’ll deepen your connection with who you are through energy healing, physical movement, and nourishment. Experience the transformation in time as we gather together the factors of health and vitality all at once so that you can easily relax and connect closer to yourself.
Amidst an unforgettable experience of witnessing beautiful nature in a pristine getaway, you will also:
- Be guided through daily breathwork & yoga to nourish your body and rejuvenate your energetic self
- Learn how to heal your chakras to release negative thinking and feeling habits
- Practice guided meditation to connect with the deeper parts of your Self
- Experience incredible outdoor adventures to make memories to support your wellness journey
- Share space and cultivate new relationships with a small group of like-minded couples who share the same passion for self-understanding
What’s Included in the Retreat cost – $4,999.00 USD per couple:
- 3 days of advanced coaching; live meditations, breathwork, and yoga; and guided outdoor adventures.
- All-inclusive 3-night stay in a remodeled ranch home— all food and beverages included.
- Alcoholic beverages provided after learnings and activities completed each day.
- Exclusive access to our advanced courses and resources post-event.
- Round-trip transportation from the Spokane airport to the Coeur d’Alene Ranch.
Thursday, September 7th
5:00 pm – 10:00 pm – Arrival window & shuttle from Spokane airport to house to settle in
Friday, September 8th
& Saturday, September 9th
Sunday, September 10th
2 pm – Retreat ends
Departure window open until Monday morning
All meals and beverages, including alcoholic beverages, are provided in the retreat rate.
All meals will be cooked collaboratively with the couples to teach healthy eating and the skills to cook the meals at home.
If you have dietary restrictions or allergens, you can inquire with us directly to accommodate.
No additional purchase of accommodation is necessary.
We’ve secured a beautiful, remodeled home on 3 pristine acres in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho. The home is complete with a Mountain View, wifi, a private hot tub, a fireboat, BBQ, and outdoor seating. Watch deer or elk graze the backyard most mornings. Plus, it’s within walking distance of the beach and a 5-minute drive from downtown Post Falls.
This is a shared 5-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom co-living home where each couple will have their own private bedroom in the home. Each couple will share a bathroom with another couple.
NO REFUNDS will be given within 30 days of the event – unless the event is postponed due to circumstances beyond our control.
Registrations are non-transferable.